Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pinterest Love !

I heard of pinterest only recently. I know It'll be a little hard to believe that... But yes thats the truth...
But I must tell you... I have completely fallen for it. I have been spending so much of time on it. Discovering some wonderful things made by some wonderful people.
Check out my pinterest board to see all the lovely stuff I have repinned. I intend to make a lotttt of them !
It's bubbling with ideas...
                    http://pinterest.com/nichu123/
If you like my boards don't forget to click on the Follow Me On Pinterest button on the right sidebar !

And guess what... I already made one of things I saw...
A Newspaper Basket !


 Ehh... I know the pics are not great... Need to take few more in better lighting...

Also there's news... Richu touched his legs with his hands for the very first time today !

I guess he loves the camera... Every time I bring out the camera to snap a photo of him... He kinds of stops doing whatever he was doing and just blankly stares at the camera... I had to hold the camera real still for quite some time before I could snap this pic.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...