Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sewing Machine cover with applique

Hi All... I just finished my first ever applique... I know there are certain problems with it... but yet i am happy.
I sewed a sewing machine cover...nothing fancy... just a small piece of cloth hemmed at the edges. A slit at the top to allow entry for the tread spool. and just 2 quick stiches at the top corners for a boxy look.
This is how it turned up...

Basically the cover was just an excuse to try out an applique...


But I guess my son had a better idea :)


Dont forget to leave u lovely comments and stay connected through social media.
You can find the button in the right side bar .

Have you seen my other sewing cover which I made using a pillow cover. Check it out here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...